Welcome to my blog.


 Welcome to my blog where I will share insights on various business topics and issues.

My name is Dan Elliot and I am a professional accountant who has also served as a military aircraft mechanic, a volunteer emergency services worker, and combined these experiences managing business entities. From these experiences I will address topics such as accounting and finance, contracting and procurement, human resource management, and business operations topics such as business continuity planning and quality assurance. 

Please follow my blog for important information for managing your forprofit and nonprofit business. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel for further insights, and visit my website forwardlookingsolutions.ca to access the courses and books I have written.

My first post of this series will start with addressing key differences between being an employee versus an employer. Let’s get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nonprofit Financial Management - Means to an end inverted

Admin Allocation - 10% is a Myth

Serving the public is a business