Strive for Five!




Do you strive for perfection in your business? Do you struggle with getting reviews which will help your organization grow? Regardless of whether you are selling goods or services, in-person or on-line, past customers are leaving reviews, and prospects are looking for five stars.


If you don’t believe me, when I used to shop on ebay I would scroll past anyone with less than 97% positive feedback; on sites such as Amazon, less than 4 out of 5 and you are out of the race.


This week I have been focusing on improving the content and quality of the on-line courses I offer. My motivation comes from two factors: low sales, and falling stars. Not from all courses though, just the ones which I created at the beginning of my journey. 


One thing which jumped out at me right away was my sound quality was poor; second, although my content was good, my lesson video slides were boring. 


Another important factor was reading the narratives on the reviews, and actioning improvements based on the feedback. 


Another tip: How many of us would love to leave a good review for a business, then give up half way through because it is far too long? Who was the ‘marketing expert’ who came up with this one? If you want a survey, make it under two minutes.


What have you come across, and what have you done about it? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nonprofit Financial Management - Means to an end inverted

Admin Allocation - 10% is a Myth

Serving the public is a business